Jayna Monical, FNP, CRN is available at Carden Park for sports physicals. The cost is $25 in cash or check, no insurances are required. Please call today for an appointment 816-271-8826
Please create an account at “Register My Athlete” and follow all instructions. You may find it on the home page of Benton Activities in the upper right corner.
Physical forms to print here
How do I register my athlete for a sport?
1. Please use either google chrome or firefox as browsers whether you are on a computer, phone, ipad, etc.
2. Go to www.registermyathlete.com and click Login in the upper right hand corner
3. Enter your email in the username section and your password in the password section and click login. Click on the Parent button.
4. You may need to agree to terms and be asked if you would like a quick tour of the new design of the site.
5. Under What Would You Like To Do? Click Start/Complete Registrations.
6. Click Start New Registration
7. Click on the red bar that says “Select School”
8. Click on the red bar that says “Select Athlete”
9. Follow the red bar prompts to complete the registration.
10. To upload a physical, if needed, you can take a picture of the pages with your phone and login with your phone (using the free google chrome or firefox app) and upload easily that way. Otherwise, please scan all pages and combine into one file in order to upload. Please contact your school for help uploading, as they can upload that for you if needed.
This physical will be valid for the entire 2019-2020 school/sports year.
Contact Kaci Ludwig, Athletic Trainer at email@example.com
or Brett Goodwin, Activities Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions.